Monday 1 February 2010

Green Screen Dance Shoot

I have spent the past few weeks organising the dance shoot that I will be producing.

I met up with Leslie-Ann Eaton, performance producer for Falmouth University, who contacted Dartington University to help me get hold of some dancers. Leslie-Ann works for Exeter Animation Festival, as well as working for the university. She was interested in helping me as over summer 2010 she has to organise a number of events around Falmouth to attract people to the place. She has offered the US&THEM team a gig over summer, as it would be a great opportunity for us, as well as something different for her to have on her event listing.

I have managed to attain five female dancers to come to Falmouth on Saturday 27th Feb for a full day in the green room. I have asked for the dancers to bring along costumes and props which would make good silhouettes.

I have also been doing tutorials on After Effects to experiment with motion graphics. I would love to make animations in a similar style to the ipod nano advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment