Tuesday 10 November 2009

Concept Art...

I have been making some more pieces of concept art and feel like I have really developed a style. Here are some of the pieces I have completed:








Pete is working on some more characters which will complete the pieces of concept art ready for the book.

We would like to be able to create five loops for each piece of concept art thinking about a character, abstracts and shapes, and a background design.

Not all of the loops will be made in this simplistic 2D style. We hope to get some dancers from Dartington university down which we will be able to film on green screen. We will also be open to other styles if people wish to make loops for us.

I have also been working on a piece of art today just as an experiment. It is out of the bubbles pack that I uploaded a few weeks ago. I really like the clean lines and how it is almost abstract yet recognisable:



Here is an image that we put together for the presentation which shows mine and Petes work together along with Alex's which has a completely different style:

No comments:

Post a Comment